Implant removed ttc pls reply!xx

Jemma12

Reaction score
Hi!!im new to this, my first post
So I had my implant removed 1 week ago, I’ve read up that pregnancies have occurred 7-14 days after removal!ive also seen a lot of people that has fell pregnant straight away!!
I have had sex everyday since it’s been out and everyday 3 days before getting it removed. My last period was 9 days ago And I’m not due my next for 10 days. Just wondering how long it took for you to conceive after removal??is it possible I could of conceived?? Thank you for reading

It would completely depend when you ovulate. have you used ovulation test strips to see if your cycle has returned to normal?
When I had my implant removed a few years ago it took 3 very short and light periods before my cycles returned to normal however I was not TTC back then so wasn't tracking ovulation

The first time I had my IUD removed, I got pregnant the first time with no period in between. I guess we just got very lucky that time around. The second time I had it removed, we waited until my cycles went back to normal which was roughly 4 months and then tried. We were successful then as well.

But it really depends on your body and when you ovulate. Like rb101 said, it's best to start tracking and start from there.

I had mine removed in January and although I possibly had a chemical last month I still haven’t fallen pregnant yet. I will say my cycles are now finally this month more “normal” I’ve just ovulated at 17/18 days instead of 25 ish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back