Impatient !

lucylou

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm 3 days away from my due date and am so on edge, every time I feel any slight twinge, I'm like 'Is this it?'. I really thought this little one would come early but by the feel of it and no signs whatsoever I can't see it happening!
x

I know exactly what you mean, its driving me mental.

At 38wks my midwife suggested it *might* happen early so the last 2 wks I was waiting on the edge of my seat.

Today I'm 3days overdue, lost the show/mucas plug thingy in the shower yesterday (and about a pint of blood which was scary bananas, they suspected water loss but have decided against it seeing as no bloody watery seepage since) and waiting for the contractions to start. Have had some strong twinges but they die off too quickly. Am currently too scared to leave the house incase it all kicks off while I'm out and can't get back, my other half works an hour and a half away...which is silly as the walk would probably hurry things along... just wish it'd all get going so I wasn't overanalyising every movement and twinge.

This has gotta be the most frustrating feeling in the whole wide world.

Definately the most frustrating thing!

I know what you mean about not wanting to go for a walk 'just in case', I worry so much but then am bored out of my mind at home.

Hope it happens for you soon x

Hi,

I know what you mean, it is frustrating! I really felt I would be early but not so sure now and midwife is useless!

I will be due 7 days on monday and Im going to see Franz ferdinand in Cardiff (about 330 miles away)
I was stuck in traffic yesterday and my mind wandered and I started thinking, 'what would I do if I went into labour now'

All adds to the fun!

crikey you're brave... I went to see the lemonheads at 36wks but had nice seats (cop out I know but i was thankful in the end)... the 45min train journey freaked me out enough.

I trust you'll be packing your hosp bag and notes on the off chance?

Blimey you are brave Lulu, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, hope you have a fab time and that your little one doesn't enjoy the concert too much that it wants to come out !!!

I went to Brighton on Friday to see my friends and it's only 1hr away and I was panicking, kept thinking 'what if we get stuck in traffic?'.

x

Well the seats are seating tickets, usually go for standing and get as close to the front as possible but dont really want to get squished!!!

Packed my hospital bag last night (finally)

'The Lemonheads' are cool, was a huge fan at school - didnt think they were still around.

I wanted to go and see 'Anthony and the Johnsons' in York also but its 2 days after Im due so thought that was a little too risky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back