Imogen

frankie247

Reaction score
Hubby and I have decided we really like the name Imogen Rose, what's your opinion on Imogen? We wanted something traditional but unusual too.

I think it's a beautiful name!

Love Imogen Rose together, think they both sound wonderful

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Beautiful and not common either (I mean used regularly rather than common iykwim ;) ) xx

Thanks all - think I've found my girly's name then!

I know two Imogens, one is 26 one is 1! it works lovely for them both. One gets Imo, one gets Immy. Love it xx

I love Imogen!

This was on our list until that stupid Welsh bint, Imogen Thomas, who was on Big Brother years ago became famous for getting her boobs out for the newspapers...think she may have had an affair with some footballer too. Anyway, our surname is also Thomas so it would have been the exact same name! I obviously didn't want that reference to my little girl! :lol:

Lovely name hun, I know a couple of Imogen's and they're all gorgeous :) xxx

Last edited:
Imogen is on my short list even though Im trying to concieve but I obsess over silly things like names and it takes me soooo long.

I like the singer Imogen Heap, shes very talented, chilled out and unsual so the name reminds me of her.

Some people think the names in here are whacky, they havent seen my list yet haha! and I havent even started properly looking just ones off the top of my head. Just girls names im collecting as the boys is sorted. I think with a girl you have to make sure they suit their name, if that makes sense.

Our baby will be an Imogen if it's a girl!! I LOVE the name, and I think Immy is sweet too. xx

Ahh it's perfect - lovely with Rose too.

I'm biased as it made our last shortlist!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back