I'm worried...

Krystal

Reaction score
for past few days I 'think' JT has had diarhea (sp?) I say think cos baby poo always a bit sloppy lol. Just seems more so, he usually has 1 a day but for 2 days he has one proper one then seems to be farting after almost every feed and a bit more comes out. He's also being sick a lot more, not violently or anything just spitting up but more than usual. :? He's got a horrible little spot on his face with a white head on and I've tried cleaning it with warm water constantly for past few days but it won't go away.

Apart from that he's happy and playing and smiling and laughing but I'm worried.. do you think I should go to docs o Monday for that sort of thing or do you just let that type of thing clear on its own? I'm so unsure of what is serious for a baby and what is just normal poorly and will clear up on it's own.

Please help :cry: :hug:

hey hun...

amber has had a bit of dirrareah but cleared up now on its own. thankfully she was getting it everywhere. she is sick more too but i think its because she is eating more now...again i shouldnt worry as long as LO is ok in themselves i.e. havent got a temperature etc

as for the spot - is it irritating him? Amber has had a few gnat (sp) bites before and the just cleared up but they didnt have heads on. Just keep an eye on it keeping it clean is the best thing to be doing.

thanks for you reply.. put my mind at rest. I check his temp and it's fine so I'll just keep an eye on it. Same with spot. I'm just gonna keep cleaning it and see how it goes. I take him to clinic to be weighed on Tuesday anyway so i think i'll have a word with HV there if its still not cleared up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back