im worried things will go wrong at scan again

sarahj

Reaction score
last year i had a missed m/c and i found out when i went for my first scan. this time i had a scan done at 9 weeks and all was fine :D but now im due another scan on monday and im worried all over again :( it may just be that im nearly at the end of the first 12 weeks and symptoms are easing of but i no longer feel that sick any more and a few other symptoms are now missing. my boobs are still huge though!!! i just have this nagging fear that things are just not quiet right.

sarah x

Sarah, my symptoms came and went all the time in the first tri. Its understandable that you worry after your m/c but try and take positives from the fact all was good at 9 weeks. Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on and i look forward to seeing your pic. xxxx

Good luck..... you'll be fine Sarah!!
Will be thinking of you.
Emilia xx

i am sure u will be fine and monday after your scan will be showing us loads of piccies and telling is wot ur bubs was up to :D :dance:

ok everything was fine!!! i just worry to much :roll: i even been to egypt this week and had a great time i finaly feel like i can relax about the whole thing.

thanks for your support

sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back