I'm whining again sorry ladies..

Holly1991

Reaction score
Had an awful day yesterday and today..
I feel horrible.. Yesterday I popped outside for a little fresh air (mum made me) & puked in a bush. Felt sick all day it wouldn't shake off but kept trying to eat as mum was here and preparing bits so I could. She left and OH took her home when he finished work at 10pm I was sick again bringing all my dinner up (was not nice) felt a tad better but still not great.

Fell asleep finally at 12.30am and then woke up all of a sudden at 2.30am feeling very nauseous and had a stomach pain, so went to the loo and had to go number 2 (obviously my belly was annoyed with something I ate) so sat on bathroom floor by toilet as felt even mlre sick then was sick again (mainly water and mints) at 4am.. I thought I was done and went back and sat in bed . Couldn't get to sleep as felt sick again so went back to bathroom at 5 and sat there. Yep.. Sick again.. (This time water and acid) I felt so hungry by then nothing left in me at all! But had to poop again. So still didn't feel good tried a ginger biscuit and some plain salty crackers didn't help. So I sat there and didn't come out til 8 am :(

OH had to go to work , so I've been alone all day can't face making any food for myself so been nibbling on biscuits, crackers, crisps and mints. Drinking as much water as I can without making it worse. I still feel awful :(

Where I sat in bathroom all night pretty much & being sick, my back really aches and got leg cramps. I dont know how to stop them hurting ive tried pillows under legs and inbetween, and pillow right on my back. any ideas?

i've sat in bed all day , luckily managed to get 4 hours sleep. But blah.
Worst day and a bit by far.. Just want to curl up and sleep through the rest of this pregnancy right now. :(

My poor dog... I've not managed to take him out for a wee wee since 8am :( I feel so guilty. But I feel a little weak (live on top floor flat) I put a puppy toilet pad out for him but he won't use it. Luckily OH should be home in about 20 mins.

I feel useless doggy mumma and useless mumma in generally right now :(
Sorry for the story just needed to type it up .

:'(
Xx

R u ok? Is it mornin sickness or have u a bad bug ? X

Just irritable and feel yucky. See I'm not sure whether its the two mixed? Or just morning sickness.
Plus my phobia is sick so I get in a state which doesn't help me. :( xx

That sounds awful! Have you spoken to your midwife or gp about it? Maybe you need some medication?

That sounds awful! Have you spoken to your midwife or gp about it? Maybe you need some medication?

I've tried a couple of medications and don't help. I'm not dehydrated as my wee is clear which is brilliant ! But today and yesterday has been the worst I can most of the time control it but just couldn't. Idk whether hormones have jumped up high or something or I have a virus.? It's just so tiring . My doctor said to avoid med if I can so I'm trying haha just argh!
X

Oh no holly you poor thing that sounds so awful. I really hope you do start to feel better soon, i wud speak to mw and see if there isnt anything she can do to help you. You are not being a poor mummy at all, your are being a fab mummy putting up with all this coz you know how worth it it will be.

Big hugs hun.

Michelle. x

Awhh. It's just getting worse, can't eat at all.. Not even crackers. So pure acid sick now with tiny speck of blood comin up too. Must have been sick too much!

All by myself want to cry. Mums coming but won't get here til 12ish :(
Sigh. Think I'm finally dehydrating too. Great hey.

X

Y don't u go c ur doctor I went about my sickness she gave me but sickness tabs they helped a bit x

Can't bring myself to go out.. See sick is my phobia so I get in a right state x

I'd definitely ask your GP about prescribing you some safe anti-sickness medication asap! x

I'd definitely ask your GP about prescribing you some safe anti-sickness medication asap! x

Just scared they haven't got enough evidence it won't harm bub :( hate pills .
I'm such a worrier
I have some metoclopramide in my draw x

I would b asking for anti sickness tabs !! Poor u :(

Think ima have to give In ladies and have the tablets there's no way I can carry on like this! X

Poor you! :-( Hope you feel better soon! My friend had really bad sickness and took anti-sickness meds during her pregnancy and her daughter is a healthy, happy 1 year old now - hope that helps put your mind at rest about meds....xx

Im still on the meds hun and no probs with bubs so far, my 32wk pg friend at work went through tri 1 fine and then got real bad sickness at about 14wks and had to be hospitalised and then on tablets and her girls doing fine. You got to help yourself hun, you cudnt carry on like that.

Really hope they work for you and you start to feel better again soon.

Michelle. x

cyclizine 50mg hun. Take one in morn and then one in eve if i need it, can take up to 3 a day if needed.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back