Im upset, annoyed, stressed...and still no baby!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by chuck2005, Jul 27, 2005.

?

What is the little pains?

1. Is it a period?

2. is it a baby?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

hi, im new to all of this but already i am loving the people here. use are all very positive and all stick to gether as a group, i was wondering if i could join you group and seek advise on the journey to my pregnancy and through it?

please right back,

thank you cxcxc

Ps: i have little pains in my stomach, my last period was 13/07/2005 i am due my next period on 07/08/2005, could these pains just be period pains or a baby, i do a test all the time and i always get negative??please??help :(

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

If the tests are negative, chances are you have have normal build up to period pains. I always used to get sore nips and things just before my period.

Check out my post on one of your threads about TTC etc.

You are in with a good group here, and you will here lots of info, sometimes perhaps too much ;) try and relax and enjoy the practising as it can naturally take time, it did for me.

xx

3. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

everytime my period is late i take one and its neva positive. i havent took one this month wish me luck x