I'm team.......

muppetmummy

Reaction score
BLUE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Had my 4d scan today and it was fantastic, will post pics later. OH is just trying to upload the vid onto youtube :D

James is excited about having a brother but says he wants the top bunk and the baby isn't allowed to chew his toys! :lol:

Aww huge congrats hun!!! :cheer:

How was the scan? I have my anomaly scan on 20th Feb, but getting it done privately so we have the option to pay a bit extra and get a look at 4D, would you recommend?

xx

I was right ive been waiting for you to post

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cant wait to see the pics as we are at similar stages.

it was brilliant, saw what the baby looks like, it's scary how much he looks like james as a newborn, same nose, mouth and chin. He was sat upright for once kicking himself in the face with his foot :lol:

Thats fantastic news, will look forward to seeing the 4d pics

XXXXXXx

waiting for OH to sort it out for me, he's busy playing lego starwars at the moment! :lol:

Are you allowed to buy baby things now MM?

Now that your oh has got away with the diy involved in dividing James room he should let you have whatever you want. :rotfl:

He wants to wait till March :roll: Apparantly he doesn't feel comfortable buying stuff early as he's a bit superstitious. We've had the pram since 18 weeks so it's a bit late now! :lol:

Congrats MM :dance: :dance: :dance:
Wow the world is going to be over run with our little boys :lol:
Glad everything went well
Sory would have posted earlier spending time with my man.
Happy for you hon :clap:
Lol Sarah

In James' class of 25, there are only 4 girls! The other two P1 classes have very few girls too :shock:
We only live in a small town so when the boys grow up and start becoming interested in girls there are gonna be problems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back