I'm so sick of nappies

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler leaks through them all at the moment! Tried boots, huggies, tescos and Asda. Got a load of nappies behind our sofa to get through :|

He just weed while having a feed all over my bed (through a gro bag, vest and sleepsuit!) then I changed him and he did a big fat poo!........ And it's 3am!

I give up!

Eek :-( poor u!

The only thing I can suggest to just get you through the nappies you have remaining is to just add a few balls of cotton wool inside? X

We have found pampers to be the best, x

Me too sams girl, they do a 12 hour nappy or something which really helps to hold in those leaks x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

My friend has a little boy that leaks in absolutely every diaper brand... She was keep getting everything covered in pee and poo:( she finally got some of those liners that people with reusable diapers use and she puts those too inside the nappy for extra absorbency. She also uses a plastic diaper wrap over the nappy during the night and she always lay the baby on those special absorbent mats...
I actually feel sorry for her as she almost every day has 1-2 washing loads to do and she had to buy all extra sleeping bags and beddings and she has 1 million baby clothes :(

Have you thought about trying real nappies, a wee bit extra washing, but I'm guessing not as much as him leaking through all the time. Xxx

Have you tried just for bums, kiddicare? They gave me free samples hth

Pampers baby dry are the best and we use them at night. They hold ALOT and she is in it overnight for about 11 hours and her bum feels dry when I change her in the morning.

It has even held in some pretty explosive poos that she has done just before bed!

In the day we use pampers new born and have always found them really good. She only leaked in them when she got a bit big for size 1's. So far so good in 2's.

Every poo harrison does at the moment is a nappy leaker!! He is down to one poo a day but boy is it a big un, I pretty much throw away a vest a day at the moment!!
xxx

Pampers baby dry are the best and we use them at night. They hold ALOT and she is in it overnight for about 11 hours and her bum feels dry when I change her in the morning.

It has even held in some pretty explosive poos that she has done just before bed!

In the day we use pampers new born and have always found them really good. She only leaked in them when she got a bit big for size 1's. So far so good in 2's.

Exactly the same as me :) baby dry are amazing x

Sorry for messing in your thread pinky but can someone tell me if I get new baby or baby dry at the beginning? I thought only new baby is for newborns?? Crap I though buying diapers will be the single easy thing to
Buy lol :wall:

Pampers leaked when we last used them. Kiddiecare weren't bad but I've got about 100 to get through first! Owe haven't got the room for washables as we live in a 1 bedroom flat! Argh!! Might try the liners, that's gotta be a cheap solution if it works?

I swear by aldi nappies they just like pampers but cheaper have you tried moving up a size too x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

We've only just started fitting into thus size. The Asda ones we have are still too big lol! I don't think we Have an aldi nearby?

Sorry for messing in your thread pinky but can someone tell me if I get new baby or baby dry at the beginning? I thought only new baby is for newborns?? Crap I though buying diapers will be the single easy thing to
Buy lol :wall:

We used new baby at the beginning and only started to use baby dry when she started to sleep longer as would wake a bit wet when still in new baby. Baby dry start at size 2 so it also depends on when your baby will fit.

When she was new, and still do now, I change her at every bottle so she was getting changed every 3-4 hours.

I was told to account for 8-10 nappies a day for a newborn, didn't think that included 8-10 vests and outfits as well! Albert's in small nappies but his skinny little tush doesn't really fit in them either

Maybe you need to go p in nappy size? Hmmm or even down so they are tighter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back