I'm so shocked!!!

twixi

Reaction score
I'm shaking as I write this, after thinking af had came at 7dpo, I noticed it was gone this morning which I thought odd, and just as I had some tests I thought I'd do one just to check and this happened!!!!
I'm 11dpo but have had bleeding with clots, so I'm nervous about that? Too much for implantation? Also I went out last night and had lots of wine arghhhh! Will it be ok? So happy but so scared something's wrong too xImageUploadedByTapatalk1375614648.065884.jpg

Wahooo.

Don't worry about the wine.

Bleeding with clots is a little odd, keep an eye on it.

Xxx

I thought so too, I had MMC in may could this be to do with it? I really pray this one is sticky xx

Oh my god...congrats hun. I wouldn't worry abt the wine..I didn't know I was pregnant with tyler n I drank over Xmas n new year xx

Congrats! :bfp: Keep an eye on the clots, get yourself down to the docs if it happens again. :dust:

Thankyou girls, I'm now very worried I may have lost it already? Would I get bfps at 11dpo if I had though? I have a doc appt this week which I made as my luteal phase was getting shorter! Il ask then. I really pray this little one is ok xx

Amazing news, congratulations. Try not to worry about the bleed- it was probably just implantation, my friend had an implantation bleed with a few clots and all was fine after that.
Xxx

Congratulations on the BFP, fx everything is ok with your little bean. I hope the DR is able to put your mind at rest

Michelle x

Wow congratulations! Fingers crossed the bean is super sticky. Try not to worry at the moment, just keep an eye on it, which is silly to say because of course you will be! xx

Congrats hun, just keep testing every couple of days to see if the lines are getting darker. I don't think the doc will be able to do much so early, a scan wouldn't show anything this early either, good luck xx

Thankyou everyone just need to wait I guess! Really hope this little one ok, been very hard since mc xx

OMG!!!! Congratulations, I'm sure everything will be fine. Sending oodles of sticky baby dust xx

Congratulations!! As the others have said, keep an eye on the bleeding and def mention it to ur doc, esp since u had a mc. He might refer u for an early reassurance scan x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Congratulations hunny!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!! Xxxxx

Congratulations! Fingers crossed the bleeding is just implantation x

Congratulations:)
I have everything crossed for you xx

Thanks girls, I have doc on thurs so will test every day til then and hopefully get darker lines! I'm going from very excited to kind of indifferent, suppose to prepare for the worst? It's been a very surreal day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back