I'm so scared, opks no line yet

lillith112

Reaction score
Well this is my first month trying the opks and I'm so scared because I've been testing daily, I'm cd 9 today. I am so worried that no line will spear and that I might not even have a surge of LH which would probably mean I'm infertile. I did get a slight line before af and got excited that I might be pregnant but I wasn't. I presume the fact that I have regular 29day periods is a good sign ? x

I don't know much about OPK but didn't want to read and run. It's still early days though so hang in there I'm sure you'll get your line. A regular period has got to be a good sign x

Try not to worry....cd9 is still early. Give it a few days and I'm sure you will get the surge showing

Thanks soobsessed and Lottie, I know it's still early days but as it's my first time using opks I'm a nervous wreck lol, I hope I do get that positive line in the next week or so. x

I think you're a bit early to test if 29 day cycle your peak would be around CD14 and OV CD15. I sometimes get no second line until near OV. Xx

Thankyou Broody, yes thats around the time we've been BBD but no luck yet hence using the opks to help x

Don't wait on a positive OPK to guide when to bd, some surges are very short and you risk misses it that way. Best to bd every 2-3 days from end of period until fertile signs stop or ideally until next period comes ..... no way of missing it then xx
And I agree, with a 29 day cycle you're not going to get anything on an OPK for a while yet, probably between cd 13-16 xx

I did those tests for 3 months and NEVER got a positive. I'm not infertile.
I know some women have had success with them, but personally I won't be trying them again.

We can only start BBD from cd 12 this cycle so I'm pretty confident that we wont miss it, we are going to do SMEP from then onwards. Blimey Sammie, I wonder why you don't get any line on your opks ? . Have you tried testing at all different times ? x

Never had a positive and told my hubby that once these have run out, that's it. It's really helped knowing other women have had negatives but proven the tests wrong.

Stay positive x

I used the clearblue ones for one cycle and never got a peak. i thought there was something wrong with me?

I have some left so am going to try again this cycle and see what happens.

FX for you all.

Still no positive OPK for me. I'm quite pleased though as working tonight so no chance to BD anyway. Maybe we'll both get a Valentine's day conception x

I'm out this month so no point me using the opks now, my partner is away this week so definitely no valentine conception for me. To say I'm upset and gutted is an understatement as I have the start of ewcm today. I feel like crying x

Last edited:
I'd recommend temping for next month. Get yourself a basal body thermometer to 2 decimal places. Mine was £5.99 from Amazon. Then record your results with cm on Fertility Friend :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back