I'm so sad

napoli

Reaction score
I am 9 dpo today and i've been testing since 6 dpo and of course all are negative.. I can just feel it in my gut that i'm not pregnant :(
I was SO hoping that I was .. we dtd the night after ovulation, 2 days before ovulation and 3 days before ovulation and I just sort of thought it would work this time :( :roll:

I know your gonna say i'm not out yet but I still just know :wall2: I had a positive with my son 10dpo and I just took a test now and it's still stark white and it's night time.
i'm so sad because we had agreed that if it didn't happen this time then we were gonna wait until the fall to start ttc again :( I just wanted this to work, I thought like it will happen cause it's faith .. but I guess it wasn't :(

and my lp is only 11-12 days so I guess I'll get af soon enough ..

Last edited:
It is still early....with my 3rd i didn't get a bfp until I was 16dpo but with my 4th I was 10dpo and with this pregnancy I was 15dpo...every pregnancy is different so don't give up hope yet x

I tested every day from 6dpo and only got a positive at 12dpo.. I thought I was out, but I wasn't. Good luck! xxxx

thanks ladies I still have a glimpse of hope here but I just hate hoping and then being let down :( I wish I could just know, i'm fine with testing negative each day if I know i'll get my positive but testing negative each day and then af arrives.. it's always the same slap in the face!

i just feel like i'm stupid for testing so much and hoping when it's probably not and I don't even have any symptoms .. I just feel normal

Hi napoli - (i think I remember you from the first time round!) - it's not over until it's over, if it's a no then enjoy the time with your son until fall - it's not nice taking a break when you know you want something. Maybe circumstances will change and you can try again sooner? X

I did a test at 9dpo and it was negative and thought I was out. Then did a test at 15dpo and it was positive. I was so sure I was about to get my period, but had a happy surprise. Please don't give up hope! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back