I'm so proud!

MrsR

Reaction score
Sebastian has just eaten all of his dinner using his fork!! :) seems like a silly thing to be proud of but I am! Lol x

Well done Sebastian! It's brilliant when they achieve new things isn't it! :) x

Last edited:
It def is! He's been using a fork and spoon on and off for a while but usually gets bored and digs in with his hands but today he persevered!! :yay:

Jack's on the verge of rolling from back to front but his arm gets in the way. Can't wait for him to finally crack it, should be any day now! Then we have the fun of crawling to come! x

Aw bless him! Oh I remember those days!!! You just wait! Crawling, then climbing, then walking, then running! Oh the fun!!! :D

Well done Seb!! Tegan can use hers but still gives up & uses hands! xx

Wow well done Seb!
When did you start giving him a spoon/fork of his own? Lizzie hasn't got a clue if I give her a spoon - she chews the wrong end of it and chucks it on the floor! Any tips?

We've always put a spoon and fork on the table with his food so that he's always had the choice, he used to just chew random bits of it and throw it on the floor too but we just kept offering him them. I'd just do that, and maybe help her a little bit with scooping. Also don't worry about mess-we give him a spoon with his porridge/yogurt/soup etc and the bowl and we also have a spoon so we give him a bit and he has a go too but it's soooooo messy! Lol xxx she'll get the hang of it xxx

Well done Sebastian :yay:
I find myself being proud of the silliest of things, lol Phoebe suffers with really bad colic and finds it difficult to bring up her wind. I was trying to wind her earlier and she let out a massive burp, and I was actually really proud haha! x

Thanks ladies xxx aw bless phoebe! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back