I'm so new to all this. Can you ladies help me?

Kate1995

Reaction score
So I'm trying to get my head around spotting as I'm having trouble deciphering if its me coming on, so could anyone just explain how much blood/ brown mucus there's meant to be and how it feels please? I got a VERY faint bfp on Monday and I'm waiting to test again on Saturday, praying that I'm not just going to get my af as I really hope I am pregnant. Any help appreciated, thanks in advance :)

If you're pregnant then there really shouldn't be any bleeding or spotting. Some women do get some and everything is ok though. When is your period due?

It was due on Sunday and usually the very first day is medium flow then heavy for four day and light for the last day but on Monday there was a tiny amount of pink/brown mucus-y stuff but only for about three hours and it's been like that each day since. So I'm not sure if it's spotting now or my period is just weird and struggling to start up, haven't checked this morning yet but I'm hoping it's stopped. So confusing xx

I had spotting for 2 days about a week after my bfp. It was old blood though as it was brown. They had tp check me for ectopic as I had pains on one side....

What colour is spotting? I wouldn't say atm it's a mc as my mc started suddenly and was very heavy and dark red.... Have you tested again recently to see if your line is darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back