Im so nervous...

emmalouise88

Reaction score
Hi all i just had to get my thoughts out somewhere as im driving myself crazy waiting. So i am due my AF in 3 days. Me and my partner done the deed leading up to ovulation etc afew days later i started having heartburn. Probably nothing. These last few days though my boobs been really tingly though and ive been having nausea alot. I genuinely feel pregnant. I feel like something is there. However my head is telling me its prob my body preparing for AF. Im just so nervous waiting for these next few days to come x

Hi there, you know you can test up to 4 days before your period is due right?

Lou xxx

Hi thanks for your reply.yeah i know that but had really really weak hcg levels with my 1st baby so dont really want to test until im late x

I admire your willpower. Best of luck & I'll look forward to reading your positive news!

No positive news this month sadly :(just got to stay positive and keep on trying x

Don't be nervous and be positive, and keep trying again & again.
You will succeed.

Emma don't be so nervous. Everything will be just fine. You just have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret. If I was in your place I too would be nervous. It’s a feeling everyone has. I don’t blame you for that.

Hey, sweetie does not get nervous. Things will turn in your favor. No need to be panic. Just be relax and calm. Just keep on trying. If things didn't work well, then you should change your clinic too. There is a prominent clinic in Europe who is working efficiently in this regard. You should visit them

Last edited:
Am so sorry to know this honey. Don't be nervous. Things will be alright. Be optimistic and stay positive. Difficult roads lead us to the beautiful destination. Your beautiful destination is waiting for you. Just be patient and relaxed. Your time will come. Cheers.

Stay positive and don't be nervous anymore because everything gonna be alright. God bless you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back