I'm so inpatient!!!

SoObsessed

Reaction score
I can't wait to get trying.
Getting inpatient for the witch to disappear.
Have just bought OPK's and HPT's off eBay. Get the feeling I'm getting too obsessed way too early.
I'm so aware of mine and my other halfs age though so I'm trying to put things in place now to give us the best chance possible.
We both have children from previous relationships and they both live with us. I work nights and he works days so getting chance to BD can be tricky. As luck would have it I'm on leave next week which is hopefully when I'll ovulate providing my cycle goes straight back to normal after having my coil removed.
This forum is fab though and gives me lots of hope for a BFP this year at some point x

Heyyy, good luck for this cycle and I hope theybgo back to normal for you :D

Lol same as me, I'm on cd6 tail end of period now and I can't wait to start trying this month. I've been doing opks the Las couple of days with the faintest of lines lol. Lets hope this is our month soobsessed. My partner and I are trying the SMEP this month but from cd 12 so I hope we don't miss it x

I'm CD6 too lillith112. I'm waiting for my OPK's to arrive then I'll start resting. I said I wasn't going to this month as its our first month TTC but my obsessiveness has got the better of me xx

Oh wow, we have the same cycle days this month, it will be interesting to see if we both ovulate on the same day too !. I've been taking evening primrose oil too this cycle and this will be my first month using opks. I'm super excited to start, we will be dtd starting next Weds, cd 12 xx

Hi there, well we haven't been using contraception for nearly a year, we both want a last baby together, I guess we have been actively trying on correct days etc for 3 months. I know it's early days though due to my age, I'm 43 lol x

Thanks Applecider.
Lillith112, good luck with your journey. This will be mine and my partners 1st baby together but we both have girls from previous relationships. Age and weight isn't on my side either but I can live in hope and enjoy trying x

Aww thankyou so much, I wish you the best of luck with your ttc. Same as you my partner and I have children from a previous relationship but we would absolutely love a last baby together, it's our dream. I just hope it happens. Can I ask how old you are SoObsessed as I feel like an old timer on here lol.

Aww thankyou so much, I wish you the best of luck with your ttc. Same as you my partner and I have children from a previous relationship but we would absolutely love a last baby together, it's our dream. I just hope it happens. Can I ask how old you are SoObsessed as I feel like an old timer on here lol.

I'm 38 lillith112 so on the downward slope as far as fertility is concerned x

Ah hun don't say that, you are still pretty young, plenty of women conceive in their 40's, never give up hope, I'm certainly not giving up, we are just going to keep trying. I noticed a lady on here recently, she's 46 and pregnant xx

Last edited:
Well I know this isn't a nice statistic, but I was really surprised to read that the most common age range at family planning for terminations are ladies in their 40's. I was actually shocked. The statistics saying how difficult it is to get pregnant are based on surveys from centuries ago, times have moved on. I wish us older ttcer's the best of luck with our journey, lets hope 2016 is our year xx

Last edited:
Thank you. I find that statistic quite comforting. We get told too often that fertility declines rapidly from 35 onwards. I wish everyone the best of luck and super baby dust to us 'old timers'.
Funny though I still feel young :)

It may take us a little longer to conceive but we have as much chance as anyone else. I know what you mean soobsessed, I don't feel my age either, I'm young at heart, been told I don't look my age x

I get told that too. Still get disappointed when I don't get ID'd for wine though ;-) x

Hahaha the last time I got asked I.D for alcohol I was shopping in Asda, I was 39 years old. I told the checkout girl that she needed to go to Specsavers. I had to get the Manager down and they still wouldn't let me buy it, I got upset and left my whole Christmas shop at the till. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back