I'm so hungry!

SarahLouB

Reaction score
So far I have managed to be really sensible with my eating and I have only put on around 20lbs. I suffered with nausea until I was around 16 weeks and my appetite didn't really go back to normal but for the last few days I am so hungry all the time! I am trying not to give in to the hunger and I'm just eating extra fruit, veg and nuts but I feel like I just want to go out and eat loads and loads of food. I can't stop thinking about food :(

I'm almost 35 weeks so has anyone else experienced this towards the end and does anyone have any suggestions of healthy things that I could eat to stop me feeling hungry?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

I was the opposite my appetite was huge at the start I was eating everything in sight then a few weeks ago I went off food and didn't know wot I wanted which drove oh mad lol! But now I can't eat as much as usual I have to eat small and often but I love chocolate can't get enough of it! Tbh I see it as I've only got 3 weeks to go so I'm not worrying about it I just eat wot I want now lol! X

i cant stop eating this past week but i generally am hungry, its not out of boredom lol

I read somewhere a few days ago that it's usual for your appetite to increase at 35 weeks - which worried me as I've been scoffing loads for weeks already, I don't know if I could handle any more food! :)

Yes! I was hardly eating at around week 35, wasnt hungry for breakfast and only ate between 3-9pm. However, a couplw of days later.. I was always hungry! I was eating everything. Over the last week im still quite hungry a lot of the time. But nowhere near as bad I was at 36ish weeks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm the same Sarah, I am nearly 35 weeks too and starving!!!! I think it's normal, baby is growing 1/2 lb a week on average. Just go with it, try and eat at least some healthy things. I'm a big believer in listening to your body. Mine wants meat and carbs! :) oh and biscuits :p

I have not suffered much with heartburn and baby is rarely up in the rib area so doesn't affect me eating as yet.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back