I'm so happy!

Gem

Reaction score
I've just had a listen to my babys heartbeat for the first time!

I'm really happy and relieved as I haven't' felt any movement or anything, but the midwife reassured me that everything is ok.

Baby sounds like a little steamtrain, and is apparantly wriggling about all over the place!

Mum's convinced it's a boy, and as the old wives tale goes boys have supposed to sound like trains haven't they?

:D

thats so exciting!! I love hearing his heartbeat - i can say that now as i found out the sex yesterday!! so everything is ok with you then? have you bought much stuff yet?

Yes everything is perfect apparantly which is so reassuring. I'm a born worrier, and as I hadn't felt anything I was totally convinced that something had gone wrong. I need to try and stop putting myself through this.

I wasn't expecting to be able to listen to baby today so it was such a wonderful surprise.

I have boutght a few bits already, a couple of little suits and some teddy bears from different places I have visited. I don't want to get to excited though incase I jinx the pregnancy.

I really want my own doppler now! :mrgreen:

You can hire a doppler from www.mybump.com for £24.99. It comes with a big bottle of gel and is really good. I got mine within 24 hours. I can highly recommend them :)

Glad you got to hear the heartbeat, it's amazing isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back