I'm so boring!

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Not even 4pm and I want a bath, hotwater bottle and bed already. Just want to get in my pyjamas and watch a boxset and fall to sleep naturally and not be woken up for a thousand years.
Yawn!

it is a bit boring , i just had a shower n going chippy to get me and little one some chips lol

Too nice out there, I have been doing some light gradening, washed my car, now sat watching Robson playing tennis with some ice cold water, over a friends tonight as well

I love summer time :)

Oh I could just eat chippy chips!
In bed now :)

Oh I could just eat chippy chips!
In bed now :)

And I thought you said it s so boring ,not I am boring lool

Just woke up from an afternoon nap myself!

Im always boring atm, either on sofa or in bed lol. Cant wait for the day when im feeling myself again and can get up and go out and enjoy myself!!!

Michelle. x

Just got up and eating my tea but think i'm gonna go back to bed again after! Any chance I get lol!

Had a 2 hour nap earlier and am relaxing on the sofa under a fleece throw. I'm 36 going on 70 ;)

I've been up since 6am as my husband is at work. Waiting for him to finish work now. I will end up eating my tea (hopefully keep hold of it) and will probably end up curled up on the sofa feeling rotten by 8pm. x

Just been to McDonald's - made oh take me lol!

I've been sitting around for days feeling rough so I could do with doing something but I haven't got the energy

I slept most the morning, and also had a nap this arvo. The rest of the time I've been on the sofa with the cat on my lap.

:) xxx

What a lovely day Milly :) nothing better than a loving cat x

I've already told my husband I'm having a nothing day today. I'm still in my pjs

God, I'm dreading the tiredness hitting me! I have a really stressful work project on at the mo, as well as looking after my 1 year old monster, Tilly. I've just started going to bed earlier to see if that will help.

And OMG, I'm craving chips today too. Weird... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back