I'm so bored

loz

Reaction score
. . . of waiting! Pregnancy seems to take so long, I just want the baby now!!! I've got ages as well!!! I've only got 5 1/2 weeks to go until mat leave but getting really frustrated waiting for another 11 1/2 weeks until due date! Anyone else like me out there? What can I do to stop going crazy with frustration? :shock:

me 2 :( it takes foreva :( i dunno wat 2 suggest as ur still working so u cant rele do other things so erm jst have sum hugs :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Go fet some fabric and get sewing....i dunno patch work quilt for baby...or if you' can't sew knit, and if yoou can't knit bake, and if you can't bake, get addicted to some online game i sketch is good......

Just some thoughts :rotfl:

I'm bored too and got 4 weeks until mat leave and 8 until babies here :(

trog needs to stay put for as long as possible!!! :pray: :pray:

think i'm lucky though, cos i feel very well and not really that pregnant (yet). i still can't believe that i'm going to be a mummy - am quite happy to have a bit more time to get used to the idea...

I will have to think of something, maybe a new hobby is the way forward. Have never been very good with a needle and thread though!!! I cant get going with the nursery as we have a damp patch and are waiting for it to get sorted before we re-decorate. I am trying to read a baby book. I'll have to think of something . . . :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back