I'm slightly annoyed! :(

winnie89

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I sent an email to pampers about my new baby pack (the one that is advertised on t.v) and I have received the email.

Because I registered with pampers when I first found out I was pregnant I don't qualify for a free pack :( so annoyed because it's not fair that I don't get one!

What a stupid excuse. To be fair it's not that special but I know that is not the point xx

What a stupid excuse. To be fair it's not that special but I know that is not the point xx

exactly i only wanted it cuz it was free, apparently you had to register before october and i registered in the september but they're sending me some coupons for some free stuff

so when are u actuallty supposed to register then?? cant remember when i did it and dont even know when im supposed to get baby packs :wall2:

most of these baby clubs are a bit of a cop out, i didnt get a thing from huggies, took ages to get summat off boots, sainsburys wont give me nought coz i signed up 4 years ago with 1st baby, and so keep sending me vouchers for nappies size 4+5 and he aint even born yet "idiots"

i would go with what others have said and register with a diff email, and address if u can?? xxxx

with pampers your supposed to register before your 32nd week and they send it out between 28 and 32 weeks apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back