I'm slightly annoyed! :(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by winnie89, Feb 17, 2012.

1. winnie89

winnie89 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I sent an email to pampers about my new baby pack (the one that is advertised on t.v) and I have received the email.

Because I registered with pampers when I first found out I was pregnant I don't qualify for a free pack :( so annoyed because it's not fair that I don't get one!

2. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

What a stupid excuse. To be fair it's not that special but I know that is not the point xx

3. frankie247

frankie247 Well-Known Member

Can you not just use another email address?

4. winnie89

exactly i only wanted it cuz it was free, apparently you had to register before october and i registered in the september but they're sending me some coupons for some free stuff

5. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

so when are u actuallty supposed to register then?? cant remember when i did it and dont even know when im supposed to get baby packs :wall2:

most of these baby clubs are a bit of a cop out, i didnt get a thing from huggies, took ages to get summat off boots, sainsburys wont give me nought coz i signed up 4 years ago with 1st baby, and so keep sending me vouchers for nappies size 4+5 and he aint even born yet "idiots"

i would go with what others have said and register with a diff email, and address if u can?? xxxx

6. winnie89

with pampers your supposed to register before your 32nd week and they send it out between 28 and 32 weeks apparently