I'm scared my girlfriend may be pregnant!

Lebatn32

Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend since we were kids. I'm now 18 and she's 17. And I was completely clueless and careless, last night my girlfriend and I got really aroused sometime while we were alone. I had finished an hour or so earlier before this scene that s about to take place from oral. So everything was cleaned and dried off of my, you know... And my girlfriend and I have never penetrated. She has had irregular periods for the past year or so and the last time she had her depo shot was around 6 months or so ago. She hated the way it made her feel. And now she has her period again, irregularly. But last night we rubbed each other. Genital to genital. And right before we penetrated. She stopped me, might I add that there were no condoms involved. The scene lasted about 2 min and I had no idea anything less than just the tip can result in pregnancy. I m freaking out right now and because we were so careless i might be going insane. Please inform me of anything I am clueless about and/or what steps I should take as of now to find out if there is any way she can/can t be pregnant. I'm more so worried about her future rather than mine. I feel a baby right now could ruin her career and I would absolutely hate that for her. We love each other very much and now that I know getting pregnant is very easy, as I have read on the internet. I have no intentions on continuing to do something so risky. But for now, I'm sick to my stomach worrying about what the coming weeks holds for us. Please inform me of anything and everything that may or may not put me at ease. Thank you guys.

Get a morning after pill within 48 hours of whatever you two were doing and either buy condoms or have her go to the doctors to get some other form of contraceptives to try out. I did too find the depo shot horrible but there's so many different pills to try or several different coils, patches, cups all sorts. But say the pill will also regulate her periods.

You can check for pregnancy in 2 weeks from the whole happening. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back