I'm scared! Low HCG levels...

Amy8800

Reaction score
found out this past Tuesday at the ER that I'm pregnant. My hcg level was 46. They did an ultrasound but diagnosed me to be super early. By telling them my last period was November 24th they had me down 5 weeks 6 days. That period was almost 2 weeks early and was irregular to begin with. I almost think I'm earlier than going off last period. They had me call the obgyn who called me back saying they seen the blood level and ultrasound and wanted me to come in that day(was thursday) because HCG should be higher. They drew hcg and progesterone. Friday they call me saying it's not good. It only raised to 48 and progesterone was at 5. Something. She said they expected me to bleed over weekend. Tomorrow is Sunday and I havent yet. No cramping either. Wants me to come in Monday morning for another blood draw to see what my level is doing. She did say they didnt see any epitopic concerns from ER ultrasound. Said they didnt see a gestational sac either but did see a small sac filled with fluid in vaginal canal. So what was that if it wasnt a gestational sac? I been reading that levels have to be 1500 to 2000ml of hcg before a sac could be seen to begin with. Said after results monday they will know more. I'm really confused. A couple of my friends told me they had low hcg levels and even was told they would miscarry too and didnt so I should stay positive and dont stress that I might be fine. Why did it only go from 46 to 48 in 2 days? That's scary. I dont want to discuss D&C with them. I want someone to please be patient and explain things to me. Could i ask to get an ultrasound? What if I'm expected to make a decision when I should of just been lil more patient. I'm just so confused and this waiting game really sucks. I feel like i cant get past these blood tests to even have someone check me out.

Do you think I'm having a miscarriage?

There basing that due to ur last period date and being on a 28day cycle.
For me by last period was 23rd nov my cycles arent ur normal 28 they are 36 days long.
I'm pregnant and I'm now 4+5.
So u could've only caught not that long ago but the fact that hcg has not double may be a sign along with ur low progesterone things arent progressing. Ask for more bloods. And if ur happy theres no bleeding wait few more days see what happens.
Wish u all the luck let us know how u get on <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back