I'm saw red.. then brown.

Bluesky1

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I should be 7 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and due my 1st scan on 11th December. Everything was going good and I'd finally got over the panic and worry of a potential miscarriage when I saw red blood. I was sick the other night and when I gagged, I felt a gush down there. I didn't think much of it but when I went to the bathroom again, I noticed my knickers were soaked in red blood!! It was late at night so didn't really know what to do other than sit there and worry. I went to the bathroom again at 5am and when I wiped there was a patch of blood again. I didn't see anymore red blood after that though. Oh and I should say that i didn't really experience any major pain. I had a niggle about 4-5 hours before it happened and that was it. Since then it's been a browny discharge that comes and goes in various quantities. Sorry if too much information!

The doctors are rubbish and my BEP clinic is only open 9am - 12noon Monday to Friday so I've spent the past few days worrying and driving myself crazy! My boyfriend wants to plan and I just want to roll into a ball and cry.

Has anyone else experienced this?

You must have an early pregnancy or walk in center somewhere near you?? Get down there and get checked asap. Blood can be common so try not to think the worst x

Hi Stacey89,

I went to the walk in GP on Friday evening who just gave me the number for the BEP clinic which is only open Monday- Friday 9am -12noon. I didn't even get past the triage room! The other BEP/EPU clinic local to me is referral only and nobody seems interested in referring me.

I'm 100% going to call them on my way to work in the morning but it seems like a lifetime away. I'm also worried that they won't take me seriously either!

Hope you get answers soon and hope it’s good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back