I'm really worried now

twixi

Reaction score
Hi girls, I woke up to red bleeding this morn at 7dpo!!! Now my luteal phase is between 7-10 days usually but 6!!
I even started vitb complex this month!
This will be my second af since MMC in may, last months luteal was 9 days, iv no chance with it going to 6 though.
Has anyone had this after mc?
Is there anything I can do? I'm reluctant to go to doc as I'm pretty sure they will tell me these things take time to settle down.
I'm 32 if this helps, start of menopause?!?!
I have started eating healthily, and walking for exercise so I thought that would have helped.
Feeling quite scared iv missed my chance :-( x

I know you don't want to hear this but speak to your gp if your worried Hun. My cycles are still messed up. My LP was 4 days shorter last cycle. This cycle I'm cd24 and still waiting to ov.
Think we both need to be patient and accept our bodies may need time to heal and get back to normal x

Thanks Daley. My doctors are all terrible about everything so I'm reluctant to tell them as il be even madder when they tell me I need to be patient lol!
I checked my b complex to see how much vitb 6 is in it and it say 2mg, I have been looking it up and apparently you need 50mg at least to lengthen it.
Gone back to brown spotting now argh so prob got a fortnight of this ahead!!
Think il go and get some better vitamins today, last ones were out pound shop haha.
Good luck this cycle Daley xx

U realy should go see ur doc cos that lp is way to short they like to see it 10 days or more under 10 and it can be difficult to get pregnant or so I read , don't know about bit b or anything but I'm sure the doc can help xx

How long was your luteal phase before your MMC? If it was less than 10 days I would definitely go to the doctors as I have read anything less than 10 can hinder things. Maybe ask your gp for a referral to gynae, gps are not always that great with gynae and fertility issues x

Iv taken your advice ladies and booked an appt next week really hope I don't get fobbed off!
It was around ten days for last year or so, though the cycle before bfp it was seven! Sometimes I wonder if it caused mc but iv had two children already, and placenta and sac grew fine it was just baby that stopped growing. I did see a heartbeat at just over six weeks though, so didn't think it was luteal phase which caused it? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back