I'm pregnant?!

SpiritedAway

Reaction score
1e742q.jpg

After 15 months.. I really wasnt expecting this? I feel sick as a dog lol.. I'm in total shock.

What a totaly amazing Birthday and Anniversary present :)

Last edited:
Shocked.. lol I have been blubbering all day and i said to hubby period is on its way. I am so happy, little frightened but happy x

That is brilliant news. Congratulations. Aw your emotions will be all over. Xx

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Huge congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations! Woohoo! :dance: Did you take a picture of that on your doggie? LOL that's cute. :D

Last edited:
Congratulations! Woohoo! :dance: Did you take a picture of that on your doggie? LOL that's cute. :D

Edit: I just realised what you ment ! Noo it's a cushion, theyre lovely and I have the matching throw. It literally feels and looks like real fur. My dog is far too wiggly to photograph (hes a corgi) lol.

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies, it still hasnt sunk in.. I'm in a bit of shock as I've had no signs what so ever (not even spotting). Only the soppy crying over baby programmes and a bit of boob ache.

Took another test and its a clear positive.. fingers crossed now :)

Last edited:
Aw wow congratulations.

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy hunni.

xxxx

I know. Super fast. I'm now in denial that I have under a fortnight and not much ready except clothes and pram. I've been so chillaxed.

Hope you don't get too much in the way of symptoms. Mainly sickness...

xxxx

Edit: I just realised what you ment ! Noo it's a cushion, theyre lovely and I have the matching throw. It literally feels and looks like real fur. My dog is far too wiggly to photograph (hes a corgi) lol.

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies, it still hasnt sunk in.. I'm in a bit of shock as I've had no signs what so ever (not even spotting). Only the soppy crying over baby programmes and a bit of boob ache.

Oh okay cool, nice cushions, it does look like real fur. :) Congrats again! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

I know. Super fast. I'm now in denial that I have under a fortnight and not much ready except clothes and pram. I've been so chillaxed.

Hope you don't get too much in the way of symptoms. Mainly sickness...

xxxx

I have been lurking on your journal as I had a break. But thats lovely you can just relax for the rest of it and not stress over the little things though. I hope it comes really quicky for you both :)

I felt sicky/nausea but I'm not sure if thats because im nervous? I have no appetite, I've forced down two rice crackers today but just wasnt fussed.

Last edited:

Oh okay cool, nice cushions, it does look like real fur. :) Congrats again! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

They are like hugging a bear, Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back