I'm pregnant

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Nikki2003, May 28, 2005.

1. Nikki2003

Nikki2003 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone how are things going? I took a pregnancy test earlier today and it came up pregnant....I'm so excited I took one called clear blue. But anyways just wanted to share my good news with all of you and also wanted to wish all of you luck on TTC.
    Take care.
    :? :roll:

~Nikki Lee~

(married 7 months on 05/30/05)

2. MummySian

MummySian Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the good news Nikki

All the very best for the next 9 months

Sian xx

3. tryingrach

tryingrach Member

wow congrats xxxxx

4. Nikki2003

Thanks....does anyone have any ideas as to what to decorate the babys room in? Like as far as themes go I need some ideas for boys and girls...it's too soon to tel lwhat I'm gonna have yet but i really need some ideas. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~Nikki Lee~ :)

5. dani200420052000

dani200420052000 Well-Known Member

6. Nikki2003

Thanks girls for all the wonderful ideas. The Winnie the Pooh and also the Classic style those are both very nice and really cute....I was looking o na website can't remeber what site I usually get on askjeeves.com and type stuff in but after talking to my mom I think that I'd llike to go with Care bears, b/c both me and my husband love care bear stuff and think it's really cute, also because of the fact that in can be used for a boy or a girl.

Thanks!

(I'm just like thinking out loud)! :)

7. dani200420052000

Ahh Care Bares Is cute.. that sounds good... for a boy/girl.... I would love to find out the sex of my baby at my 20 wks scan... but i think if they told me i would still be a little aprehensive... my friend was told she was having a little girl and done everything pink and cream in the nursery and she bought a lotta link clothes... when she went into labour she took pink baby clothes in and she had a little boy... How scary and weird is that.... xx

8. Nikki2003

Oh my I never heard of that....so even if you're told what sex it is doesn't always mean it is

9. Nikki2003

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it....

Hey what are those tickerfactorys for? I was just wondering....does it lep people know how far in their cycle they are lor how far along in being pregnant? Or maybe it has nothing ot do with those two but I was just wondering and figured I'd ask someone.

10. dani200420052000

Hi Nikki!
    Ticker factories are cool... they are something that you set up and afetr every msg u post it will appear on the bottom how many weeks pregnant you are... You should got one... go to www.snugglepie.com its free registration and look to the left hand side of the screen and it says tickers, click on it set it up..... the copy and paste the url that they give you into the signature box in your profile on this forum... Give it a go... they are great!

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

11. SarahH

SarahH Well-Known Member

Hi all!

I was reading about the doctors getting the sex of the baby wrong - I was always told that if it's a girl they say they can't really guarentee it, but if it's a boy more chane of being right!

S. xx