I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT! It's all I can think about

princessp

Reaction score
I'm having serious difficultly in concentrating on anything else. I find myself, counting the weeks down constantly, and working out how many week I'll be at X event. I can't concentrate on TV, work or anything really as I'm Googling symptoms, cravings, bump development or anything related to pregnancy. As it's all I'm thinking about I can't believe I'm only 5 and a half weeks still. Anyone else the same?

Yes, I am exactly the same! I can't think about anything else, and really struggling to focus on any work. Time is literally dragging!

Yep!

Especially as I'm waiting on bloods and a scan to check that all is ok!

I'm googling everything, constant knicker checking and hours staring at pregnancy tests!!

XX

I'm exactly the same!! I haven't even told my mum yet and I'm avoiding talking to her in case I blurt it out!
We are going to wait until 6th June (8 wk scan) to check there's a heartbeat to save her worrying (due to previous losses).
It's all I can think about too even though I have work and a 15 month old to look after.
It's dragging though and I was put back a week for my edd when I saw midwife. X

Defo not alone. Im 13 weeks. All I can think about is waiting for my combined screening results so I can announce my pregnancy. I am currently looking at ideas how we will announce it haha! I am also guilty of creating my baby wishlist on Amazon lol xx

I don't know how you've lasted until 13 weeks. I still have 8 weeks to go until I'm at that stage. I'm not sure what the deal is for combined screening results. I didn't have that in my last pregnancy. Is that the combined screening for Downs (nuchal fold and bloods). They didn't do that in Wales two years ago but I think they have brought it in now. do they take the bloods during the 12week scan and then you have to wait for results?

Yes its screening test for downs, edwards & Patau syndrome. They take measurements during the scan then a tube of blood. Its up to 2 weeks waiting for results. I am on day 6 of the wait and I just want my letter so I can tell people! haha. I never had the test last time either, just though I should this time with already having a toddler x

Same here. I haven't gotten anything done at work or home for the past three days. I keep stopping to touch my belly. And I'm struggling to keep silent. I've told my best friend and my sister, because I just had to talk about it! Have to bite my tongue not to say anything to anyone at work.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back