I'm pregnant again

Wow, the be all and end all of this post is we all hope Charlene is okay :) xxxx

hiya sorry I have not been on all week, heads been allover the place.

My BFP definetly turned into a BFN, I started to bleed 3 days ago, sadly I wasn't strong enough to test again after the 1st BFN so I just didn't test again and waited and seen what happened which obviously started 3 days ago.

thanks for all your replies and I do appreciate every single one of them, good or bad, i feel as though people should be able to express about the way they feel x

sorry hun Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

I will be fine, I have AJ and cabhan after all xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ahh Charlene :( hope youre ok hun, been worried about you!! Im sure AJ and Cabhan are keeping you busy, as easy as it is to say it, focus on them hun. Youve had such a hard time of it, big hugs xxxxx

tapatalking x

Feeling horrible this morning now though bleeding the heaviest I've ever bled and aching allover! I will be fine though I always am :) x

Rest up as much as you can hun. Have you been to the doctors? Thinking of you and your boys xxxx

tapatalking x

Nope I've not been to the doctors as it's weekend now.. If things are still as bad on Monday then I will go xz

Big hugs, sweetheart xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh yeh crap I forgot! Definitely get checked tomorrow though if no better. You have had such a shitty year or so, big hugs xx

tapatalking x

I'm feeling a lot better now than I was, bleeding has calmed down an awful lot and managing to get things done around the house! Still got a bit of a tummy ache but nothing paracetamol won't shift :) and even better Cabhan and AJ are being little angels, AJ keeps running over to me cuddling my legs and has started to follow me everywhere around the house for the past few days can't even go toilet without hinlm by my side, at least I know my boys will always look after there mummy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back