I'm pregnant again

Er people do read the threads babyem so i dont see why your getting snotty! when i posted my thread i had issues loading pages so obviously missed her last post. and also if people see a thread saying preggo they are gonna congratulate and may not read the posts inbetween as they probably assume its just congratulation messages inbetween.

You have to have a look at most recent comments though as it could really hurt someone if they've just lost their baby and people are still congratulating them.

Charlene I hope things are ok xx

Wss x

tapatalking x

Er people do read the threads babyem so i dont see why your getting snotty! when i posted my thread i had issues loading pages so obviously missed her last post. and also if people see a thread saying preggo they are gonna congratulate and may not read the posts inbetween as they probably assume its just congratulation messages inbetween.

I had several BFP threads that turned into sad news, and every time someone congratulated me for a baby I no longer had it made it that much harder. I make a point of reading the tone of a BFP announcement on the last pages if I am unable to read the whole thing. Anything other than that is insensitive, sorry. Babyem was not being snotty, she was looking out for Charlene.

Ladies.. We are not even 100% sure what has happened yet anyway as she hasn't been online all week.

I hope everything is ok with Charlene tho x

Never assume, makes an ASS out of U and ME!

You should always read the posts in the BFP section though as the girls said sometimes it turns to sad news. Not nice to be reminded..

I don't think anyone was getting snotty? Just pointing out the truth tht we don't know Charlene's situation yet and it could be good or bad news...

Hmmm hope she's ok..

Xxxxx

Congrats hunni, just like me i have my 3 yr old, 10 month old and 4 months pregnant x x x

.... This thread needs closing

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Sorry only just read the other messages x x x

Im sorry but being told Im being snotty is rude, and that people do read the threads, when clearly this has just shown the exact opposite. This thread needs closing

tapatalking x

Uve made your point.. Ur just making it worse adding posts like that!

Just to add that everyone has the ability to edit their posts so if you post something, then see the situation has changed (or whatever) you can go back and edit your post.

I may not always read a whole thread before replying BUT I tend to always read through them at some point so I'll go back and edit if I've said something that is not pertinent.

xxxxxxx

And this is my point exactly.

tapatalking x

U dnt have to b rude!!!

Im sorry but being told Im being snotty is rude, and that people do read the threads, when clearly this has just shown the exact opposite. This thread needs closing

tapatalking x

Will you two stop fucking bickering on what may just be a chemical pregnancy or. Mc thread

Mistakes happen so who invited the forum police

Take a look at nats answer for an idea on how to be a grown up lasses

You got a problem report it leave it alone

And this is my point exactly.

tapatalking x

U dnt have to b rude!!!

tapatalking x

Will you two stop fucking bickering on what may just be a chemical pregnancy or. Mc thread

Mistakes happen so who invited the forum police

Take a look at nats answer for an idea on how to be a grown up lasses

You got a problem report it leave it alone

BOOM! Wss

Charlie James Green 19/10/11
Freddie Francis Green 11/12/12

Just call me Supermum ;)

In all seriousness I hope things are okay, pretty sad how if a sad situation has happened then this thread has got all the usual bickering and bitchiness to show for it. Smooth ladies x

Charlie James Green 19/10/11
Freddie Francis Green 11/12/12

Just call me Supermum ;)

Nope I agree.and hold my hands up, sorry Charlene. I do hope youre ok though, not heard from you in a while. Hope AJ and Cabhan are ok xxxx

tapatalking x

Can we say that this is now an end to bickering on this thread? It's not good forum.etiquette.
Ps yes I am.The forum police and I will get you for disorderly behaviour.

Still practicing on the new phone.....

FACT members don't always read every page
FACT you can't insist/demand they do
FACT flaming/trolling the forum and/or it's members is not tolerated

DO NOT make the members of this forum feel bad for an innocently happy and supportive reply, it's not acceptable. I am very sure all our members are big enough to offer a genuine apology, sympathise and offer support if any bad news has occurred. It is not uncommon for members to react with a congratulations when the original post suggests a BFP.

I know the thread was asked to be locked but I'm not sure this is the best solution... what would be ideal is the thread not needing babysat in the first place :rolleyes:

Again, I apoligise, was just trying to look out for Charlene x

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back