IM PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Sorry i havent been on for a while, but we have been busy making a baby, and indeed it has worked!!!!!
Got 2 positives yesterday and today!!!i cant believe it, i got positives a few days before i should test with a normal test (not early one)

Baby dust and love to those who are still trying and those with a little bean
xxxx

Congratulations Jenny, really pleased for you, welcome to the club!!

Thankyou everyone, just got to get through the first 12 weeks!!! :D
xx

A huge congratulations. You sound absolutely over the moon. The first 12 weeks are the most anxious, but stay strong and relax. I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and that is what I am worried about.
Lots of love
Jacqui.

It does drag a bit but the only advice I can give you is don't worry about things until they happen, enjoy your pregnancy as much as possible you'll be a mummy in no time. Best of luck!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is brilliant news to start the weekend with! :D :D

You will no doubt go through lots of wierd things. Some that you were expecting and some that you weren't (the books don't tell you everything), but don't panic at the first twinge (like I did!). Log on here and we can all help you work out what is happening.

Well done!!!!!!!! :D :D

I am very happy indeed, but one thing i have noticed is how angry and moody ive been getting!!lol! My partner doesnt understand, even when i explain to him what im going through, and that makes it worse!!ive turned into a moody, stroppy cow!lol

Ive not had many symptoms, just moodiness and bigger boobs! :D oh yeah........Im eating like a horse!!!!lol

Love Jenny
xxx

Oh jenny,
This is wonderfu news. I'm really, really thrilled for you. What do you think did it? Million dollar question eh?!! Did you have sex every day or just when you thought you were ovulating. Did you forget about it all and relax? Tell me your secret? How long have you been trying again? I can't remember.
I got my AF last night. Oh well got to have a good positive attitude about it all. I know my day will come.
Take care,
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back