Im outer here!!!!!!

Nat28

Reaction score
Well the time has come for me to join my bump
Buddy over in tri 3!!! Yes tri 3!!! Cant actually believe it! Im graduating onto the final
Chapter no more tri's to come! Next step is delivering this baby arghhhhhhhh!!!! Tri 2 has been great full of exciting stuff buying things and scans!!! Last few weeks have dragged, but i can't actually believe I've made it so exciting cant wait to
Meet my little girl, now I'm on the last stretch!!!! Yipeeee!!! See you all on the other side enjoy the rest of your time in tri 2!!!xxx

Ill be joining you tomorrow :) exciting going into the last trimester :)

Aw yay! Congratulations! :)
See you in about 8 weeks! You'll be near fully cooked by then! :)

Ahhhh good luck nat i'll be over there next week, you're right about it feeling like its dragged. I cant wait to move over I feel more than ready for it! Bring it on!!

I remember us moving over to tri 2 saying we couldnt believe we'd got that far, look at us now! Leaving tri 2 with a big bump!

Exciting times :) see you over there very soon xx

Ahhhh good luck nat i'll be over there next week, you're right about it feeling like its dragged. I cant wait to move over I feel more than ready for it! Bring it on!!

I remember us moving over to tri 2 saying we couldnt believe we'd got that far, look at us now! Leaving tri 2 with a big bump!

Oh i no katy its crazy i remember us at the start of it all, never believed id make it this far, so nice to see us both moving on!! See you there next weekxx

Congratulations, see you in a couple of weeks x

Good luck Hun hope to see u in about 4 weeks x

See you there in 4 weeks! I've followed your story right from ttc, love that we're all getting to the final stretch soon! Not long til we see our babies! :) :) :) xx

See you there in 4 weeks! I've followed your story right from ttc, love that we're all getting to the final stretch soon! Not long til we see our babies! :) :) :) xx

Look forward to you moving over, its great to see familiar faces who weve seen on here since ttc go through there journeys well soon have the babies in our arms exciting!!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back