I'm obsessed with this forum

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
I just had a call from my consultant and found myself saying to her - " and I have pains as if my AF is about to start!" She went quiet and then said "Jane, what's AF???" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was most :oops: to have to explain I meant period pains........

I found myslef telling DH last week that I was going to do an OPK to see if I was about to OV......he just looked at me as if I was a loon!!

I wrote him a mail once explaining all about charts and everything and he thought his file wall had encrypted the message with some sort of code!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Yep Im obsessed too!! Last night OH asked me how everyone was on the forum and I told him that loads of people have had their BFP's!! Of course he hadnt a clue what a BFP was. I think the moment I ask him to 'BD' is the moment he leaves me! I have to stop myself from saying AF to him and my friends. They all think Im mental and trying 'too hard' as it is :roll: :rotfl:

:rotfl: My OH understands all the terms now, he always sniggers when he says BD though :lol:

haha that's funny!!!
i don't think i've said anything like that yet!!!

:rotfl: haha, I think I'm gonna have to watch what I say - although not for the ususal reason of rude words etc - but for incomprehensible babble! I guess it just doesnt occur to us that other people arent as obsessed with this as us!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I come out with things like that and people look at me as if to say, what the hell are you talking about :rotfl:

my OH uses the term BD now hehe.
he says come on we have to BD, but i kno he just wants a quicke, but hey who am i to complain lol

Lol :lol: My o/h's the same coming out with all the terms i use its so funny though as he doesnt have a clue what he's talking about! :rotfl:

I've said Af a few times :oops:

at work yesterday one of my colleagues confided that she was thinking of starting ttc and had come off the pill - then she said - do you happen to know when your most fertile time is ...... :wink:

after I'd done the whole 14 days before your next....etc etc I just managed to stop myself going into the whole cm cp conversation :oops: she gave me a v funny look.....

lol reallyoldmum :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am addicted to PF, and its abbreviations are catchy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back