I'm not sure, and Google is no help....

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Dani44, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

1. Dani44

Dani44 New Member

Hi! I'm Dani, 24, and I'm only freaking out a little.
    I had non-vaginal relations with my fiance the day after my period ended and then again 5 days later while(I think) I was ovulating. 23 and 18 days ago, respectively. Starting maybe a couple of days after the first time, I started getting really bad headaches, I'm nauseous all the time, I'll sleep like the dead and wake up exhausted, my appetite is raging and then completely gone, dizzy, and I'm bawling over the smallest things!
    At first I thought it was Covid, because I also had a sore throat for a few days. But I tested negative. Then I thought stomach flu or food poisoning, but I've never heard of anything like that that lasts for this long. And I've never had PMS like this, the worst I'll get is shooting cramps and I'll be grumpy for a few days. So I'm not sure what to think.
    My rational side is telling me that I'm not pregnant, I'm going to get my period any day now. My cycle is anywhere from 26 to 30ish days and I'm on day 29. Mostly because the kind of relations we had, it would've been very, very difficult for any sperm to go anywhere near an egg.
    I Google my symptoms and all I get is pregnancy, outlandish illnesses and frustration. I want to take a test, I really do, but I can't make myself do it. If I'm positive I will be excited and relieved that I know why I've been feeling so bad. But if I'm negative I kind of think my world will be crushed but it'll will be for the best.
    And I know, the only way to know is to take a test, and all of this stress will be over after I do. But I really want this baby but I have no right to want them because I'm not ready!
    So I guess I'm asking for advice? Or opinions on the likelihood that I am pregnsnt? I mean I've heard of early pregnancy symptoms, but 2 or 3 days? That's crazy.. Right????

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Hun, nobody here can tell you if you are pregnant or not! Bite the bullet and take a test.
    I don't know if anyone can say with a 100% certainty that they were ready for a baby. It's life changing and scary at the same time. Your fears are normal but if you are pregnant, embrace it because you can't turn back time.
    Please take a test!x

3. Natalie8964

Natalie8964 Well-Known Member

Non-vaginal relations? If you didn't have sex and he didn't ejaculate inside you, then you're not pregnant.

Kazz1n and Kitana like this.
  4. SockVortex

SockVortex Well-Known Member

If your cycles are between 26-30 days then you ovulate around days 12-16, not days 6-10. Coupled with the fact that you didn’t have intercourse, there is no way that you’re pregnant.

Kazz1n likes this.
  5. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

You are not pregnant.
    you didn’t have sexual intercourse.

Kazz1n likes this.
  6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Oh wow totally missed that you didn't have intercourse... Then no. You are a 100% not pregnant.

Kazz1n likes this.