im new

G_I_L_L

Reaction score
hiya all
hope all of u + ur bumps r fine.
im 15 years old this is my 1st baby expecting a little boy on the 28 jan :D cant wait how is everyone else

Hi Gill, it's nice to meet you. Congratulations on your little boy. I'm due on the 28th January too :D How has your pregnancy been so far?

hello

welcome to the forum and the January section. were all so close to one another and are going through the same things all together. I hope you enjoy the site. Talk to you soon
Katrina

Congrats on your pregnancy Gill, and welcome to the Jan Club.

This is a fantastic forum, you will find it very helpful. GOWD I sound like a sales agent for Pregnancy Forum.co.uk :? LOL

Looking foward to getting to know you over the next 3-4 months.

Tineke :wink:

Hi & Welcome, I'm due the 5th Jan, cannot wait! Already know its a boy and the top name this week is Riley (it changes quite often but as been Riley for two months now) et a 3D scan this Saturday just to confirm hes a he before we paint the room blue and also my normal scans all say hes big so just want to check his size and extimated size (Oh and to check he asnt got his dads nose!)

Speak soon.

Happy to hear any of your experiences or help where can, we are a pretty friendly bunch here (Unless the hormones are all hipper)

congratulations hun, bet you cant wait too meet your little one

congratulations on your pregnancy hun
im due 20th Jan aswell so were not far apart lol
i was 14 when i had my 1st so if u ever want 2 talk about anything then pm me :)
x sophie x

Girls this thread was Oct 2005 :rotfl:
how on earth did you stumble on it???!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back