im new here xx

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by dreamer92, Jul 22, 2013.

1. dreamer92

dreamer92 New Member

Hi everyone. I have a 3 year old daughter with my ex husband and we were ttc for 2 years with no luck. I have been with my new partner now for a year and we have been trying for 8 months with no luck also. Could this just be me? Xx

2. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!

Sometimes these things just take time.
    I got my first ever bfp last cycle after 17 months but unfortunately I miscarried.
    I'm looking at it that we've done it once so can do it again.

My only advice is try not to stress and enjoy.

Good luck xx

3. dreamer92

dreamer92 New Member

Thankyou its just so disheartening every month xx

4. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum. It is very frustrating when you're trying to conceive. There are loads of tips and suggestions on here and if you have a question, there are lots of wonderful ladies who will try to help you.

I'm sure there's not a problem with you as you already have a child. One of the hardest parts of trying is getting the timing right. If you're really worried about it, go and speak to your gp about it and maybe you can get some blood tests done just to put your mind at ease. Lots of us have had them done. Good luck x

5. Misstm

Misstm Well-Known Member

Welcome hunni xxx I've been ttc for 8 months which isn't long compared to other people on here xxx I've no kids yet my oh has a 20 year old son (13 year age gap between me n oh)