I'm new here :) Possible symptoms?

p1ngu

Reaction score
We arent actively ttc but did have unprotected sex a few times earlier this month. I wasnt due to ovulate at that time so thought it was safe but a day or so after my boobs got sore. They usually do this after i ovulate and so i think i might have ovulated early. My boobs are still really sore but they are still quite soft. Normally they feel a bit firmer before AF. I dont feel my usual self, have food aversions and i've been tired and falling asleep around 5.30pm the last few days. When i went to the toilet 3 days ago there was a bit of pink and i thought AF was going to arrive but it hasnt. I tested 2 days ago and it was negative. Not really sure what to think now. My boobs feel warm and tingly too. I've also noticed my face feels flushed and almost like i've caught the sun.

Hi p1ngu. When is AF due? The spotting you had could have been implantation bleeding..

Hi p1ngu. When is AF due? The spotting you had could have been implantation bleeding..

I usually have long cycles, like 5 weeks plus. Going by my period tracker i wasnt due to ovulate until Christmas Day and then next AF due 8th Jan.

I did have slippery cm around the time we'd had sex, but i didnt think much of it as it seemed too early and then a day or so later my boobs were sore.

I know no one can give me answers, just have to wait it out....

It's possible you could have ovulated earlier. If you're periods are generally consistently around 5 weeks however, then having DTD earlier in the month, it seems unlikely you'd have ovulated that early.
Still the only way you'll know is to wait for AF to show..!
Good luck!

It's possible you could have ovulated earlier. If you're periods are generally consistently around 5 weeks however, then having DTD earlier in the month, it seems unlikely you'd have ovulated that early.
Still the only way you'll know is to wait for AF to show..!
Good luck!

They do vary but go through phases of longer cycles and phases of normal length cycles. OV due today if going by longer cycle, have had some OV type pinching feelings but CM is creamy and cervix is high and closed. I'd have expected EWCM by now.

Its the sore boobs that have really got me wondering because they are never usually sore until after OV and they feel so different. Soft and heavier and like the shape has changed from what they are normally like
Argh, sometimes being a female is confusing! Men have it so easy!

I'm similar to you in that I have longer cycles, but not always! I never know what's going on with my cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

Still no AF. Boobs have eased off a bit pain wise. Cervix still quite high and lots of creamy cm. Internet cheapies are negative. Dunno what is going on. Have had sharp ovulation type pains on my left side but no ewcm along with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back