I'm New can you help please ?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Loobie9, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Loobie9

Loobie9 Well-Known Member

My AF was due yesterday, but so far today, nothing...

I have sore bb's, but not like i read you all describing. I'd be expecting them to be unbearable, but there not. They feel different though, just more solid......... The other thing that is weird :? is I have no signs of PMT, and I usually suffer with this a lot. In fact quite the opposite. I feel amazing well.... No mood swings, not bloatedness....

Has anyone been pregnant and felt amazing ok at the begining ?.

I have had odd funny twinges/pains like the ones i get when AF is coming, so guess this could be either.....

Also, can those of you who are/or have been pregnant tell me what your symptoms are, i love reading them.... :) :rotfl:

Baby dust to you all...........

2. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

I can hardly remember what it was like to be pregnant - but the only symptom that I had (and the only reason I thought something was up) was because my boobs absolutely killed! It felt like I was carrying ton weights on my nipples. They hurt way more so than pre-menstrual soreness. That was the only indicator for me (and AF hadnt arrived). otherwise I felt great, no tiredness or implantation bleed, no morning sickness. Everyone is different though.

3. Loobie9

sorry for all the questions -

but can you remember how far gone you were when bbs started to feel really painful ?. Just wondering as i would only be in v v early stages.... so maybe this sympton might get worse ! ! !

4. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

I hadnt planned my pregnancy at all, so I think my period was about a week late when I started to realise that something was going on. So my boobs were very sore and I suppose I was only about 3/4 weeks pregnant.

5. Loobie9

ok, thanks Loola......

I guess only time will tell.

I have been know to have a 41 day cycle, normally 35. so will wait till next week and see......

Fingers and toes crossed for us all.....

6. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Absolutely! I really hope you do get your BFP!! :cheer: