I'm new and not sure where to post :/

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by OneLove, Sep 23, 2016.

1. OneLove

OneLove Member

I'm new to this so I'm not really sure what all information to include . My period isn't due for another 6 days but for the past 2 days I have been expierencing abdominal cramping like I usually have the first day I start my period . I've also been more emotional than normal (eyes tear up multiple times a day and I get sad for no reason) I feel a lot of heaviness in my lower back and I've been more tired than normal . I have been going to sleep several hours before I normally do . I haven't expierenced any tenderness in my breast but I've just been feeling over all different the past 2 days . My temperature is 99.4 and usually ranges between 97.8/98.2 but I haven't felt sick or anything . Me and my fiancé aren't ttc but it would be a blessing regardless

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday so any help / comments will be great . Thanks !

2. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

I'm 7w3d I wouldn't have known I was pregnant unless I saw the two lines on the test I didn't feel any different and it's only been the last 2 weeks Iv really felt it tired sick 24/7 bloated and generally like total crap if you are going to test early I'd say get a first responce that showed positive for me at 10DPO xx

3. OneLove

OneLove Member

I've never really had a pregnancy scare before so I'm not really sure what to expect . I forgot to post this but for the past days I've been feeling like I have a UTI but this morning it seemed to have gone away . Within the past couple of hours I have been urinating more and just having the uncomfortable feeling of a UTI again .Could these all be symptoms of a UTI or is UTI another sign of pregnancy ?

4. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

I'm not sure tbh I'd get a FRER and test xx

5. Ragdoll

Ragdoll Well-Known Member

Hi OneLove- I'd consider doing a test , one of the early ones like first response can be done four days before you miss your period. In the meantime if you pop to the 'Am I Pregnant?' Section you'll find a thread called 'Symptom spotters anonymous lol' . The ladies there are very good and helpful with symptoms to look out for. Hope that helps !