I'm new and frustrated - can anyone help????

MrsW

Reaction score
Although new to here - I'm not new to TTC. I know exactly when I'm fertile, and it's exactly during the 2 weeks that I work away from my husband!!! It's so frustrating as we're desperate for children, and hoped during a recent holiday that we would get the chance. It wasn't to be :( Does anyone know if it's safe to use the pill to manipulate your cycle, and if so, what impact taking it for say one packet or part of a packet would make, and would it still be 2 weeks before you o'd even if you hadn't finished a packet???? Aaaargh. I'm so depressed.

Hi

I fell pregnant after my bleed when i finished a complete packet of the pill with Joshua. but with this baby i was on the pill for a quite a while and i started suffering from headaches, so i stopped the pill about half way through a packet. i then got a bleed and then fell pregnant straight after. i dont know if this helps you.

x

Hi,

That's great, do you mind me asking how many days after you took the last pill that you ovulated? I think I'm definitely going to try this>

Thanks L

I have read in Toni Weschlers book that you are your most fertile once you come off the pill which is contrary to what everybody else told me.

I know that a couple of friends have got pregnant with both children straight after coming off the pill.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back