I'm leaving u all :(

xxcharliexx

Reaction score
Well ladies oh left me tonight! Said he's not ready to settle down! Madness! They say baby's make u or break u well it defo broke us! I'm in my sisters at the moment and he's gone his mums. I couldn't bare to sleep in our bed tonight without him! Who knows what's gonna happen, he's drunk tonight! Just wanted to wish u all the luck in the world! Ill pop in from time to time to congratulate u all on ur bfps that I know ur gonna get soon! Maybe mine wasn't meant to be after all xx

Oh Charlie I'm so sorry to hear that, how you ok big hugs xx

Oh Hun I'm so sorry. Hope you're ok? Sending hugs your way xx

Oh Charlie in so sorry hun. I hope u r ok,
Xxx

I'm not ok at all. I become god mother today to his sisters baby. I've got to attend the ceremony with a brave face as I don't want to let them down. Also I'm pissed off, I've got a bloody tan line where my engagement ring was! Haha uve got to laugh! Thanks for everything girlies! Xx

Really sorry to hear that Charlie x

Oh Charlie, I'm so sorry. Is there no way back? Maybe all the TTC has put too much pressure on him and he's needing a break? I really hope you can work things out with him.
Good luck today sweetheart, I'm sure you'll get through the day just fine and make a wonderful godmother xx :hugs:

Last edited:
Oh Charlie, I'm so sorry. Is there no way back? Maybe all the TTC has put too much pressure on him and he's needing a break? I really hope you can work things out with him.
Good luck today sweetheart, I'm sure you'll get through the day just fine and make a wonderful godmother xx :hugs:

I hope so too. We've been through far too much in the last 6 months. It's weird because yesterday we were going for a meal and I had decided I wanted to put ttc on hold, stop taking clomid and just feel stress free again. So I planned on telling him this to see what his thoughts were. I went the loo and when I came back a woman with a baby was talking to him and he had told her what we were going through, it turned out she had been ttc for 6 years and fell pregnant after ivf the second time. I took this as a bit of a sign and didn't open my mouth. Then we got home and a stupid little argument made him walk out. He then later admitted to me that he couldn't be with me anymore because he's not ready to settle down. What a c*#t! Hate that word so much but that sums him up just nicely! :)

Sounds like a heat of the moment type thing hun and that you could both do with a break from it all xx

Oh my god Charlie I'm so sorry, what am awful shock. I really hope you can try and sort things out, a lot of awful things are said when people feel at the end of their tether, perhaps some breathing space will help. Big hugs to you xxx

Charlie I am so sorry! I hope that once the dust settles on the argument you can sit and talk it through and come to an agreement. How old is your oh? It just seems like such a young thing to say, and after all you have been through! :-( sending hugs your way and hope you can resolve it :-( x x

He's 28 but he has missed out on a lot of his life through various things. I can understand where he's coming from, we were perfect together tho which is what I don't understand :( xx

Oh charlie im so sorry , i went through this with dh not too long ago , i hope you can work through things big hugs , if u need a chat feel free to pm me xx

Oh god Charlie my heart literally sunk as I was reading this post.... I am so so sorry. I am in utter shock- imagine you must be too. Will pm you my personal email if you want to stay in touch?

Really hoping its just a blip hun- like Karen said ttc is incredibly stressful. Think some men take it personally when it's not happening and it kind of dents their ego. Hopefully once he's had chance to cool down and think things through. Ttc has a habit of taking over your life, it takes most of the fun out of sex etc and is bound to take a bit of a toll on a relationship at times. Hopefully though he will realise that he doesn't want to just throw everything you've got away, and that perhaps it's just that you need a break from ttc.

So sorry you are going through this hun. Message me if you want a chat xxx

Oh honey I'm so sorry your having to go through this :-( hugs xxx

BabyDust *****

So sorry to read this. I hope it all works out in the end. Sending you massive hugs x

Michelle x

Aaww Charlie I'm so sorry. Guys are right idiots sometimes. I hope everything works out ok for you xxx

Bloody men!! Not ready to settle down?!? Why did he propose then?

Hope you're ok hun xxxx

I'm sorry to hear your news.

It probably isn't what you want to hear but I went through a very similar thing a few years ago and to be perfectly honest it was the best thing he did for me, leaving me. I'm very happy now (with another person), so don't worry things will sort themselves out and you will be happy again.

Hugs x

I'm ok :) I went the christening sat with his mum and dad. Got up and done my god mother duties and thought sod it I'm going the after party! I went and his whole family sat with me! Hugging me and saying how devastated they are and that they will always be there for me. They are disgusted with him. I'm out now with my sister planning a holiday to Turkey in September where I used to live but havnt been able to go back due to feeling guilty as I have an ex bf who lives there. I have more friends over there than I have in England so I'm quite excited! The lovely engagement ring will be paying for my trip :) it's well needed! Funny thing is that idiot is paying off my ring still! Karma is a bitch! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back