im late and need advice

leelee1793

Reaction score
i was on birth control since i was 16 and i am now 18. for the last 3 months i got to be really horrible at taking them. i would forget to take them, i would skip 4 days and then on my fifth day i would take all of them at the same time. but i stopped taking my birth control as of february 11 and i was suppose to get my period on saturday march 5 and it is now tuesday march 8 and still have not recieved my period. i took a home pregnacy test yesterday morning and it came out negative. but this morning i got up went to the bathroom checked to see if i gotten my period and still didn't. but then when i was at work i went to the bathroom and had started to bleed but it was very light kind of like i was spotting. but the bleeding only lasted for an hour. is there any chance that i am pregnant?so once i stop taking my birth control i'm not going to bleed for 3 months even though if i've had unprotected sex and he went inside of me more than once? so when is the best/right time to get pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back