Im in Tri 3 and didn't even realsie haha oh and 3D scans??

cw25

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :)

I'm 28 weeks now so a member of tri 3 Yay :) My pregnancy is flying by now :D

We have our pram (sill in its box) and our cot still needs building and clothes need washing etc saving all these tasks though too keep me busy,

We are thinking of going for a 3D scan wondered if anyone had any reccomendations of good places too go??

hiya i dont know anywhere in your area..im from glasgow and i went for two 3d scans and used abcd4u scan and it was fantastic and i would def reccommend it. x

Hello, I had one Saturday in Reading and it was fantastic, highly recommend it :)

Welcome to Tri 3! I'm going for a 3d scan on Saturday. Getting a fab deal as they've asked if a trainee can be shown the ropes whilst I'm in. Getting pics, frame and video all for £49. There called 'babes in the womb' lol x

Hello welcome. Ive used baby bond numerous times they great x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I've got one booked with Ultrasound Now. Will be the 4th time I've seen the same sonographer. I had an early reassurance scan early on and a 3d scan late on with my first son. The 3d scan was magical. The 3d images look much less weird when you bubs moving in real time on the screen. Have done the same with my second pregnancy. So am really looking forward to the 3d one this time around.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I used baby bond early on and first glimpse at 27 weeks for3/4d both were lovely and i would recommend either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back