Im in the tww!!

rawwr

Reaction score
Currently 3dpo...this is gonna be a lonnnmng 2 weeks...

Whos with me?

I'm 8dpo! I've had weird vibration twinges and aches since I ovulated, and since yesterday my twinges have turned into what feels like period cramps! Been needing my hot water bottle. My nipples have got really sore too! I usually can't wait to take my bra off at the end of a long day lol but I've had to leave it on tonight under my pjs cause they're too sensitive! Weird mood swings have kicked in too! I'm due a/f Saturday so going to test then. I'm hoping implantation started yesterday! Have you had any symptoms?? Tww is so annoying! X

Last edited:
The only thing iv had is like pinchy cramps that move from one side to the other and some backache. Plus a little more tired than normal but im thinking its probably way too early for any symptoms lol

I'm 1 dpo today!

Most horrendous ovulation pains ever last night. Coughing, sneezing, walking hurt.
I'm just feeling tender, like bruised this morning x

Sorry to hear that ccw...but hopefully itl be worth it this month!! Dunno about u girls but i got to work at 5 past 7 and i have waaaay too much energy for this time of the morning!

See I thought pinchy cramps would be a good sign! But suppose Af symptoms are so fimiliar, it's so annoying. My period like cramps have gone today, they lasted two days so I'm hoping that was implantation. A part of me is thinking it's all in my head. It's only my first month trying so not long lol. Happy 9dpo day! Lol x

Last edited:
I feel bloated today. Energys died down alot now lol and i think i peed like 5 times between 6am and 12pm

Hope u all had a good day...i myself feel like i need to pee every hour

2 dpo....nausea, sick this morning, cramping, bloated, grumpy, sore boobs, sensitive nipples
I hate SS and the 2ww

Think it's just all magnified because I took clomid

Well i havnt been needing the loo as much today...had 1 or 2 cramps that felt like pins n needles...minor headache earlier. Backache. Way more tired today. Irritable and dry/sticky cm.

Trying to wait til 10dpo before i test (monday).

Af is due on the 25th and im supposed to be going paintballing on the 27th lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back