Im in such a grump!

choklatemunky

Reaction score
:x :( :x

Humpf!
Wish I could just cheer up.....

Last week I went to the docs as I was getting some d/c which looked a bit of a funny colour compared to normal....so I wanted to get a swab done just to make sure everything was ok. The doc said the results would be back tues/weds this week and that she would ring me if there was anything to be worried about. Waited til Friday and still hadnt heard so I rang up just to check whether the results had come back and were fine or whether they had not come back yet - and was told the latter and told to ring again after 3pm, which I did. The receptionist told me that the results had come up on her screen and then went quiet and said....oh, erm, Ill have to speak to the Dr to see what we are allowed to tell you....ring back later!!!! :( GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!

So I naturally spent the next hour or so worrying and stressing out about what I had and what problems it could be causing and my mind was really running away, and I was thinking, its gone 4pm on Friday and if I need a prescription I might not be able to get it before the weekend so it will get worse... etc etc ....and then the docs rang me and said, really blase, 'Im ringing about your swab results, they are all normal, ok bye'. :evil: Man I was mad - all that worry for nothing - obviously it was good news but still - if she had just said the first time that the Dr hadnt seen the results yet and she couldnt interpret them (which was obviously the case) then I wouldnt have got all worked up for nothing!

Anyway, to top it all off I have now got cystitis and (basing it on last months cycle) I am just coming up to ov :roll: - its sucks! I am hoping it will clear if I just keep drinking water like its gone out of fashion and we can still get some BDing in at the right time.

Im so not up for xmas at the moment! I need some festive cheer!

omg im tottaly shocked by thr way you were treated, absoulutly disgusting, id put a complaint in if i was you my god the insensitve B******
glad u got the ok tho hun myabe it was IB :pray: :hug:

i had the exact same experience with mine...had every test under the sun taken...the receptionist said 'is one for chlamidya (sp)' really loudly too. i said yeah to which her response was 'oh erm, i think you need to speak to a doctor about that one..'
of course i panicked, nealy killed my ex cos i thought he had cheated on me etc etc...turns out it was all fine!!!
grrrrr doctors

hope your cistitis clears soon hun, been in that situation too lol.
I think im ov now so i will be pouncing on OH tonite :rotfl: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back