I'm in shock

tinytoes

Reaction score
Lily had her two year check up today . We have to work on her speech a little bit as she mumbles her words but she's up to speed with her vocabulary so :dance: but she's actually in the 50th percentile with her weight for the first time ever ! I'm could cry I'm so stunned . Gotta keep stuffing her now :lol:

Yay Lilly! Well done with her vocab and weight! Sol has his two year check on Monday and for some reason I'm kinda nervous!

Last edited:
Two year check up was grand, it was nice to have'a regular check up for once :) we just built blocks , watched her walk and ran though a check list of what she is or isn't doing .

Ah ;) what do they do at the check? Just got owens letter through to book sn appointment for it x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Asked about milestones ie kicking a ball , building blocks , feeding herself , does she know the name of her own body parts and can she point to them . Looked at how she stands , walks , sits . They also weighed her measured her height and her head checked her hearing and sight and asked how she sleeps and eats . Pretty quick all in all and nothing to way about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back