im in hospital. scared

Louise_a

Reaction score
hi all, i woke up lunchtime bleeding alot so zoomed in. cervix closed, baby fine being monitored. what cud it b

i have no idea sorry but heres some :hug: :hug: you are in the right place they will know what to do and will be keeping an eye on you just try not to worry

Aww I don't know either, but I hope everything is sorted out soon :hug:

:hug: Ah, bless you, how frightening? :hug:

I don't know what it could be but it sounds encouraging that your cervix is still closed and all is well on the monitor- I'm sure they will give you a likely explanantion before you leave- until then, try to relax as best you can and get loads of rest. :sleep: It can only help.

cxcxcxcxcxcxc

hi hun i am no doctor but you could have cervical erosion which is what caused my bleeding and does baby no harm or it could be polips sp? that cause no bother either, if your cervix is closed thats good news, try not to woory hun, hope everything goes well

I was going to say cervical erosion too. I've had it and it seems like a lot more than it actually is.

Hope your fine hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun try not to worry.

a LOT of woman have bleeding in pregnancy and go on to have perfectly healthy babies, i had bleeding at different stages throughout my pregnancy and my daughter is perfectly healthly :)

Try not to assume the worse, there is a list as long as your arm as to what it could be, but to be honest, the bleeding will be probably be for no reason... most women have unexplained bleeding during there pregnancy....

stop panicing and have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It could be placenta previa... where your placenta beings to become detached from the wall of your uterus... My mother had this late in her pregnancy because I became really active and ended up kicking the placenta a lot, she had a stitch in her cervix so it was tight shut too...It can be dangerous, but if you are being monitored thats a really good sign... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try to drink lots of fluids and rest as much as you can.

good to hear things are still closed and the baby is ok - I agree with many above that you're in the right place so try to relax and get some rest.

Hope you find out soon what's happening and get to come home for a few more weeks yet. :hug:

hi all. sorry 4 brief post. baby heart is fine now, went up2 185 but normal now, contraction monitor was 23 at max. doing a scan 2moz, bleeding slowed and brown instead of bright red. was so scary waking 2 a pool of blood :cry:

aw hun, hope everything is ok. keep us informed but rest up as much as poss, you're in the right place.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back