I'm in agony!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Ladies a bit of advice please. I started to feel sick and really uncomfortable last night with a feeling of pressure in m foof. I could'nt get comfy anywhere and b bed time I had a dull ache in my rib (left side). This morning I woke up feeling worse and have been having really bad period like pains in my stomach and back and the rib pain etc is still there. I feel like sleeping and laying down constantly and are only comfortable curled up in a ball hugging my knees (as much as I can)!! I don't have a temperature, been to no2's twice (sorry TMI) so am not constipated or got an infection and baby is kicking away quite happy. I am in so much pain though and my threshold is normally good cos of the arthritis etc but I will admit to having a few tears but trying not to have to many as the OH is begining to freak out. Anyone know what it could be? xxxxxx

You should probably check with your midwife because of the pains just in case it's an early labour. I hope everything g will be ok and you will be better soon .

Yep, please get it checked out with the MW. Better to keep safe. Let us know how you get on.

Darling you need to ring the mw. If you normally have a high pain threshold and you've been reduced to tears then you need to get checked out. Fear also makes pain a lot worse than it really is so if nothing else they need to put your mind at rest.

Get on the phone and see what she says. Let us know and you have my number if you need it. Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Leanne's on her way to hospital to get checked. Fx and good luck sweetheart xxxxxxxxx

GL FX all is ok. Glad she's getting checked.

Leanne and baby are fine, major spd flare up. Monitored for 30 mins and baby's hb excellent. She's been told if she needs to she can have stronger meds if she stays in, but she's going home to see how it is xxxxxxxxx

Great news it's nothing to worry too much about. But also it sounds like it sucks. I hope she feels better soon.

Least she now knows what was causing it!

Feel better soon Leanne :hugs:

Oooft! Hope you feel better soon lovely xx

Oh dear poor love, only just seen this. Hope it eases off for you soon. Get as much rest as possible hunny xx

Thanks ladies and thanks Baby Brain for being a excellent bump buddy.

Still in a lot of pain but OH and Dylan are fussing over me. I am propped up in bed with my pillows, a hot water on my back and a warm flannel on my tummy. Gonna try and get some sleep soon. x

Thanks ladies and thanks Baby Brain for being a excellent bump buddy.

Still in a lot of pain but OH and Dylan are fussing over me. I am propped up in bed with my pillows, a hot water on my back and a warm flannel on my tummy. Gonna try and get some sleep soon. x

Aww that's good. Glad you're been looked after! :D

You poor thing, glad everything ok with baby, hope the pain eases up soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back