IM HERE I THINK

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
hey everyone im 27 weeks already and oh my god have they flown i can still rem the shock i was in when i found out i was pg, i was walking around in a daze for that full day but i am so happy now i love the litle bond i have with my baby already and even though i have hardly been in work due to a few complications and my extreme tiredness and i think laziness i am loving it.

no work and the joys of looking forward to my little one arriving.

so just thought id say a massive hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hiya!

Welcome to the third trimester! The time will fly here, soon you'll be like us, moaning that you were supposed to have your baby days ago! LOL

oh god you must be fed up going 3 days over how are you feeling, i hope everything goes well for you how exciting

Welcome, glad there is another scared mum 2 b! xx

Hi and welcome.

Urchin is right it will fly by....untill your overdue!!! :lol:

Hello there,

the third tri was the quickest and the easiest for me- it sped by until a week ago! Now I just check the board obsessively trying not to think about the fact that he or she was due yesterday- arrgh!

+++

hey girls thanks alot you are really making me feel welcome :D

and for all of you that are overdue i really feel for you the time seems to drag as it is and id say you are all excited and nervous i hope all goes well for you all and keep in touch i cant wait to find out what you all had and hey fayebalina can you believe we are here, lol, my pram arrived today and i love it it is the gracco liberty elite in mono moda its so class just have to get car seat for it too im getting so excited lol

oh and k i am really scared too but everyon i talk to says that when the baby arrives everyything comes natural fingers crossed heh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back