I'm here again Bloating anyone ??

Sarah10987

Reaction score
Not due af for another 9 days. Stopped pill mid cycle 31st may. 2 days later dark brown blood only for a day. No af afterward which is unusual.

Last night I was in pain with my stomach very bloated and bad wind sorry tmi luckily partner on nights or my dignity may have gone lol

Also gurgling noise in my stomach.

Is this a symptom

Hi Sarah, I came off the pill on 22nd may, thought I ovulated a few weeks after ... Didn't have AF and negative test result and yesterday and today terrible bloating, cramps (like period) and feel really have down there especially if I sit down hard so I'm guessing this is my first ovulation so hoping I get AF in few weeks.
We are trying for child no.2.... How about you? I think it takes a little while for body to sort itself out after the pill. Xx

It's normal to have a withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill. Then apparently you can ovulate anytime after that but everyone's body's are different and take different times.

Hi lotty
How are you feeling today ?

Unsure if I've experienced implantation bleeding today.
After dtd with my partner I wiped and had a brown/pink discharge on toilet paper.

Actually unsure when witch should be here but assuming around 8 days or so.

Feel like I'm going insane lol

Hello, I'm feeling ok. I definitely ovulated a few days ago so guessing my period due in a couple of weeks now. OH had a water infection so didn't really dtd around ovulation but did a few days before so let wait and see and if not I'll happy happy to have a period as haven't had one yet since coming off the pill.

It could be.... But also body sending off loads of other weird signs because coming off pill. Have you got any cramps?
All very exciting and the waiting is hard isn't it haha.

Hi lotty

Uti's are horrible. Had plenty!! Yes I've had like a pinching feeling in my uterus on and off now for 4 days. Boobs still feel tender at the sides.

I know this probably sounds like a stupid question ?! But how do you know if you ovulated late ? Are you using opk ? Xx

With my first I had implantation cramps thought I was
Going to have AF and other sign was boobs were really hurting so bad. So that's good sign for you??
So when will you be able to test?

I had real bad feeling down there all heavy etc and looked online and symptoms same as ovulation symptoms ....
And guessing it felt strong because it was my first since coming off pill.
I didn't have a period and negative test so only other thing ovulation. I have brought some opks for next month. Xx

Hi lotty.

I'm still getting af pains but coming and going.

I'm due around the 28th I think. :/
But last two days my nipples absolutely kill and they're very erect which isn't normal for me they also look a bit fuller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back